Forest Update #20 - 14th December 2010
- Yearly wrap up
- Alexandra mill closes
- 2011 UN's International Year of Forests
- Brown Mountain Wines for the festive season
- Election outcome
- New Ministers of the Coalition Government
- Tassie day of action – tomorrow 15th Dec
- The real forest debate
- Tax ruling on charities
- Feds offer $32 million to stop Indonesian deforestation.
- Illegal timber imports – Feds recycle last election pledge
- VicForests Exposed!
- Forests Forever 2011
- Party at Brown Mountain
- Mailing list subscriptions
Forest Update #19 - 13th October 2010
- Peaceful action on Joe Helper’s office in the city – people wanted.
- VAFI want to log parks and burn forests.
- New Parks proclaimed for a third time.
- Brown Mountain celebration – 31st Oct – book now.
- Wanted – message texters.
- New EEG forest policy.
- Gunns announces out of Native Forests in WA.
- Environment debate at RMIT with pollies.
- EEG AGM 6th November.
- Unrelated to trees, but still about caring.
Forest Update #18 - 16th September 2010
- Final court orders and costs – appeal process
- Gunns Tassie decision – Victorian implications
- Legal Seminar on forests – Goongerah
- Invitation to Brown Mt – Cup Weekend feast
- Protection Zone changes – outrage
- Good Supreme Court or Parlt House rally photos wanted
- Accountant needed to explain VF’s annual report
- Questions for Jennings, Brumby or Helper
- Timber Communities Australia – teachers as the problem
- Spring Potoroo newsletter 199 – online
Forest Update #17 - 1st September 2010
- Coupes removed from logging plans.
- Brown Mt judgment highlights.
- East Gippy legal workshop/summary/implications (and Melbourne too).
- Brown Mt celebration and feast – in the forest.
- State election – heads up.
- Federal Election – what it could mean.
- Get onto Get-Up!
Federal Election Forest Update #16 - 19th August 2010
- Federal Election
- Burning forests for electricity
- Special protection zones
- Update from Flora Research Collective
- Logging Lobby Spin
- Political parties enviro cred
- Feast for Forests reminder
Forest Update #15 - 16th August 2010
- Court Win - What does it mean?
- Will the government change the laws to avoid protecting forests?
- Feast for Forests Yarraville Sunday 29th August 2010
Bushfires Royal Commission Final Report Update #14- 3rd August 2010
Forest Update #13 - 21st July 2010
- Potoroo newsletter on its way – join up/renew
- Corflute signs with forest slogans – for sale.
- FSC complaintWestern/central Vic logging
- Valley of the Giant’s Walk is NOT authorized by DSE
- Court judgment
Forest Update #12 - 29th June 2010
- How you can help
- Age article on VicForests illegally destroying old growth
in the Central Highlands.
Forest Update #11 - 7th May 2010
- Melbourne Meeting
- Goodwill Wines Gives to Brown Mt.
- Forest Stewardship Council
- Ongoing scrutiny of VicForests
- National Day of action against forest furnaces.
Forest Update #10 - 23rd April 2010
- Mothers Day Cards
- No decision yet
- EEG is on Facebook
- Potoroo Clips now on EEG website
- Biomass Plant
- Melbourne get-togthers
- More cameras purchased
- Iceland volcano
Forest Update #8 - 16th March 2010
- The Brown Mountain Landmark trial continues
Forest Update #7 - 3rd March 2010
- The Brown Mountain Landmark trial has begun!
Forest Update #6 - 10th March 2010
- Calling All Artists event
Forest Update #3 - Valentines Day 5th February 2010
Forest Update #2 - 28th February 2010
- Court starts Monday – observers welcome.
- Artists for Old Growth event – March 11th 2010.
- Rod Quantock raised $$$ and awareness.
- Letter Writers.
- RFA review deadline on Sunday.
Forest Update #1 Rod Quantock Show- 20th February 2010
Update Brown Mountain - Landmark court case - 15th February 2010